Saturday, November 15, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Every morning when I am feeding Addy breakfast I sing Itsy Bitsy Spider to her. I didn't really think she ever payed too much attention to it until a few weeks ago she started to turn her hands to do the actions to it. Ever since then she has become a pro! Addy's grandma Jen came up this week and brought her a little puppy that sings Itsy bitsy spider, and a lot of other songs. Addy loves it! I will start the song and she will sit by it and do the actions to it, and "dance" to the ones she doesn't know. I'm pretty sure she got her dancing moves from me! She will walk around with her arms straight out and bob to music. She is getting pretty dang good at walking now too. She has even moved on to running! She loves to chase dexter down and give him a good body slamming. I still think that one day they will be the best of friends.
Ya thats a cord in her mouth. We have a little usb mouse that she loves and its easier to just let her play with it then take it away from her.

2 comments:

The Higley's said...

It's about time you updated!! jk I love Addy she is so stinkin cute!

Amanda said...

Ditto Amanda's! JK My niece had that puppy... i thought it was cute the first 50 times i heard it... haha no its a good toy! Addy is getting big!