Friday, October 17, 2008

Red Sox Fever!

Go Red Sox! So if you know Tyson, you know that he kinda likes the Red Sox, (kinda in the sense that I am pretty sure he would probably kick me and Addy to the curb if he had a chance to go to Fenway). And as much as I don't like to admit it, I have come around to the dark side. I like to pretend that I don't care, but after watching last nights game, when they came back from a 7 - zip score after the seventh inning, I decided there is no more pretending. I love the Red Sox! I was jumping up and down screaming at the t.v. just like a true fan should be!

Last summer we took the boys to Arizona to watch the Red Sox beat the Diamondbacks.


The first day we brought Addy home from the hospital, her dad had her all decked out in the Red Sox attire he got for her when he was hoping she was a boy.

For fathers day Nicole helped me make a card for Addy to give to her dad. He love it!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha! You have gone to the dark side! Thats exciting though! I watched the last two innings of tonights game and found myself cheering for them too. Weird i know! Your pictures are way cute!

the olsen family said...

Well, sorry about the Red Sox tonight Tys... Thanks for letting Carson watch with you. I think he felt pretty bad, mostly seeing you sad. Well don't worry, they'll get em next year! (How bout that Addy girl WALKING!)

Our Newman 6 said...

Hi there, I found your blog off of susie that finally updated. I love this blog thing it helps us keep track and updated with our family. Your little family is darling and that baby girl is growing to faast she reminds me so much of you when you were a baby. You are such a good mommy to her. I see your mom at the bank once in awhile and ask how the family is so keep blogging so we can keep in touch.

The Higley's said...

Hey girlie just wanted to say I better never hear you say anything to me about updating again! Miss i never update my blog!! haha