Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big Helper

Addy is the best helper since she has learned how to open up cupboards! I have mixed feelings about whether I should stop her, or just clean up the mess later. It's just so nice having something to keep her busy little self content for five minutes. She has really been working on walking the last couple days and has even taking a step a few times. It looks like I am going to have chasing her around the house (even more so than I do know) coming up in the near future. I have a feeling that once she gets walking down, she will be running not too long after.














1 comment:

the olsen family said...

She is so busy! She definitely will be walking very soon. And like you said, running soon after. She is such a little cutie. We love her so much and are so glad that we are now kind of neighbors!