Monday, December 15, 2008

My "bruised apple"


The other day Nicole told Addy that she looked like a little bruised apple and I decided that was a perfect way to describe her lately. The poor little gal bonks her head about fifty times a day throughout all of her exploring. It doesn't really slow her down much though so I guess it can't hurt that bad. She split her cheek open by crashing into the wall and a couple days later she got cut on her nose from face planting it into Tyson's computer. Those cuts, along with all of the bruises and goose eggs on her head, make her look just like a little bruised apple. I can't hardly stand to watch her play anymore because I know its going to eventually lead to a crash.

3 comments:

The Higley's said...

Maybe you should buy her a helment:) haha jk Poor little thing. Thats how Mae is. crazy little kids huh. I love em though. Give Addy a great big kiss for me.

the olsen family said...

I know, but the apples have to get bruises to stay away from the worms! She will be okay, that is how they get tough. My poor kids have permanent bumps on their foreheads and I know someday, they will do great things with their energy and determination! I love you Addy!

Amanda said...

Ohhh so sad :( She is adorable! Maybe you should wrap her in bubble wrap?! hahaha! I will come help:)