Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where is this year going?

Holy cow! Can it really already be a week into March? Not much has changed around here, we're still just schoolin it like a couple of maniacs (that's where time is going). Addy is as busy as ever. I know I always say this but I really cannot believe how grown up she is getting. She amazes me every day at how smart she is. As busy as she is there is something, or someone, that she always has time for....her dad. She is a daddy's girl all the way, and I don't blame her. Tyson is wrapped right around her finger. Today is Ty's birthday so Addy and I want to wish that special daddy a very happy birthday!

Ya needless to say this little girl like to play rough, and her dad always obliges. Neither of them could stop giggling.

4 comments:

The Higley's said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! It seems like just yesterday we were in highschool and you were getting in trouble for not opening the door for Stacie :) HaHa
Addy is such a doll. It was so fun to watch her and Mae play together. We definitly need to do it again...soon.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! Hope you had a good one:)

KEK said...

I came across your blog through Nicole's and must say, "Your daughter is a peach!" I added you to my blog roll. In case, you didn't know who this is...I believe you know me as "Lisa Khao". Well, glad to catch up on you :)My blog is whyiwakeearly.typepad.com

Life as Linds said...

Hey! I found you through Nicole's Blog and just had to say hello! You have such a sweet lil family! Hope all is well!