Monday, August 18, 2008

Peek A Boo!


The other night I was trying to get Addy to sleep and she would just pass out when I would hold her and rock her, but when I would lay her down it would only last about five minutes then I would hear her squirmin around in her crib. Time after time I sat and listened and watched her weasel her way up her crib and climb up it. She has gotten so good at standing up to things and it didn't take her to long to be staring out at me beaming because she was so proud of herself. Finally at one in the morning she went down for good. I just can't get over how big she is getting. I am waiting to wake up one morning and find her walking around the house.

1 comment:

the olsen family said...

What a little cutie! She is too grown up! I had a dream last night that Dexter puked ALL over her room and there was like two inches of throw up all over her floor. Gross!